CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I don't know what to do anymore. I've tried everything and I'm ready to just give up.

Drewww Views: 3,664
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,162,014

Re: I don't know what to do anymore. I've tried everything and I'm ready to just give up.

Hey man, I really feel for you. I felt the same way a few months ago. I'm around that age too and I felt like my life was slipping by and there was nothing I could do about it. On Friday it will be three weeks that I've been using coconut oil to moisturize my lips. I don't peel any skin at all, and gently moisturize every half hour. I also put manuka honey on my lips at night before bed. I ended up talking to my parents and taking leave from my job in order to heal this thing. The first step is telling people if you haven't. My crusts look better than when I first started. There is even a portion that fell off and after two days there is no growth there at all. The amount of anxiety that I was feeling is all but gone now. I really feel like I'm heading in the right direction to be healed. I don't want to jump the gun because I know this can take time. However, I don't see my lips taking nearly as long to heal as Daniel miller's did. If there's any way you can afford to take leave or anything like that I would try to. I do understand it's hard to do though. I just couldn't heal my lips and work my customer service job at the same time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.563 sec, (1)