CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hospitalization - depression may be a cause

yepbndrknagn Views: 5,687
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,155,866

Re: Hospitalization - depression may be a cause

I broke up with a girl and suffered with severe anxiety and Depression for a week. Guess what slowly cropped up on my upper lip, you got it Fordyce. Its bee 4-5 months now, no changes. Covers the top lip where it touches my bottom lip and my lips are always dry now. Never on any meds or anxiety medication but I've definetly have a form of anxiety now from them. No one has ever said anything to me about them, not even my girlfriend, I don't mention them to her. I really do feel like anxiety and Depression can reak serious havoc on your body and immune system. Sadly I've developed a slight case of generalized anxiety over them and it sucks. I also have them on the inside of my checks and at times it feels as though they're pushing on my teeth and I hate the sensation. It makes it worse to think that once healthy pretty lips with no problems are now a problem at 40. You try to be thankful but in the end it sucks. I can live with the spots but the dry lip thing is insidious lol, if my lips could retain moisture now I would probably move on but it's constant reminded something is wrong. Kinda of hard to shake when you can't smile or lips get severly dry when you're talking. It's not like a dry spot on my leg that I can forget about all day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.344 sec, (1)