CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i can't stop thinking of killing myself

CLOE1 Views: 1,696
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 21,590

Re: i can't stop thinking of killing myself

jon, hang in there hun. i have had those feelings all of my life. i now have known for years that i am bipolar. that helps a little, but its still out of control. i am on meds., but i still feel the anxiety and sadness. its like a black cloud that hovers over you. i also pick up on almost everything,and peoples emotions, that is very difficult at times. i tend to know to much. call it esp or whatever, its not always a gift like people say. i feel that you are a very very sensetive person, who may be picking up a lot of, lets call them vibes...... i always know when someone will die. my dad died last december suddenly, but i knew already. my daughter died ten years ago, i already knew it. maybe im grasping at straws here. ask yourself, do you predict things, then they happen? do you know what someone is going to say before it is said? do you feel other peoples sadness. you may be surrounded by negatives. something to think about. i have to get away quickly from negative situations. i try my best to stay positive in this negative world of ours. all we can do hun, is stick together. dying is the easy way out, i have thought about it many times also. i have also tried counseling in the past, if you can find a good counselor its great. you may need to tell a doctor what you are telling us. you have to do whatever it takes to save you own life. i will be praying for you to be strong. god will lead you in the right direction, give him a chance, cloe ps, if you ever want to talk im right here. JEGCL3@AOL.COM

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.688 sec, (1)