CureZone   Log On   Join
Amazing Castor Oil and my Dog's Cyst

archus Views: 1,549
Published: 10 y

Amazing Castor Oil and my Dog's Cyst

Hello All,

My dog has Lymph node cancer and she is doing better than expected. Two days ago she became very lethargic and showed signs of declining health. I was patting her and she screamed, when I realized there is a cyst on her right thigh. She could not walk properly or sit properly either. It was very soft to touch. She would normally stretch before we go out for a walk, I mean really stretch her whole body, but she could not do that either.

The only thing I knew was to make her fast or apply Castor Oil. I slowly rubbed Castor oil on the cyst. Very next morning she moved a little bit better. She even licked my hands that had Castor oil on it. I repeated the rubs yesterday. Today she is back to normal and ran around like a puppy. I am very happily surprised fast action of Castor oil.

This what I learned from my parents. My doctor in NYC asks all his patients to apply Castor oil on the stomach everyday.

We still have a long way to go as far as the cancer is concerned.

Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)