CureZone   Log On   Join
ICU protocol

Rachelmay Views: 585
Published: 7 years ago

ICU protocol

I have started the first part of ICU's Niclosamide, Praziquantel, & Albendazole protocol. Took the last of the 7 days of Niclosamide on Thursday and I am not taking any meds for 7 days, just the suggested vitamins. I do have to say, I didn't have any side effects from the med, other than my heart pounding while taking first dose, not knowing how it would affect me. (I'm a big chicken!) I hadn't felt that good in over a year and a half. WOOHOO!!! Friday was still great too. Saturday I was back to feeling like CRAP! I had 8 days of feeling 85% - 90% like myself. I am looking forward to being able to start second part, the Prazi and Alben, hoping I will feel good again. Someday I hope to have my normal active life back.
Just want to thank everyone that has replied to me and given me your two cents. I am hopeful I have finally found something that will help me. I could not imagine living the rest of my life the way I've been feeling for over a year and a half. No, I'm not suicidal, but I do understand the hopelessness. I now have hope!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.390 sec, (1)