CureZone   Log On   Join
Heres a nice sexy true confession that involves two college women.

John McCain 2008 Views: 2,398
Published: 7 years ago

Heres a nice sexy true confession that involves two college women.

I had just about the best college years a guy could have and dating two women at the same time, guys, is all it's cracked up to be and then some. Here's the deal...I had just graduated from one school, dating the sorority president for Junior and Senior years. I immediately got an offer from a rival school to coach athletics and grabbed it, which she was not ok with. Her words exactly, "You'll go up there and meet someone, I just know it." I saw some red flags from her during these months so in my mind, babe #1 was "trending down" and a blonde babe I met at the new location (story in another thread) was trending up" as they say.

OK, I've got one honey in the city, just graduated and taking a job wanting to get all family oriented and the new sweetie up at my new college, she a year from graduating. Life is good. Well, as fate would have it, my buddy at the time was given a free night's stay in the big city and could not use the room. Great hotel with all the amenities and such, but he could not use it so why waste it? He gave the freebie to me. Now, which babe should I ask...the babe on the decline or upswing? Well I knew my girl at home was still living with her parents and they would not let her spend the night with me, I knew this going in so I called her first KNOWING FULL WELL THAT SHE WOULD HAVE TO PASS. I call her up and ask her, she cups the phone and says softly..."I'd love to but my parents are right here...what would they say?" I immediately jumped on that and told her no problem, we'd do it another time, no biggie. She sounded disappointed but I told her I understood totally. Next call, my new smok'in hot blonde at school. She said ok before I could even get the words out. So I took her to this magical hotel and we had olympic-caliber sex on the big bed in front of the big picture window...many cllmaxes were had that night. I still remember that event.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)