CureZone   Log On   Join
Can you or someone you know be the face for Hepatitis B Petition?

lexi53 Views: 1,417
Published: 10 y

Can you or someone you know be the face for Hepatitis B Petition?

Hello Everyone!

Millions of people around the world suffer from chronic Hepatitis B (including myself). Until now there was no cure but finally there's a light at the end of the tunnel...There's a new drug currently in it's second part of trials on humans called REP9AC'. It usually takes many years before a new drug gets approved so there's a petition on Facebook asking Christine Kukka who is the Hbv advocate to get the approval process accelerated:

( it will not allow me to post this link here but you can find it on Facebook under HEPATITIS B FOUNDATION )

Please check it out, support the petition and share it with people you know. The more people join and say something the better chance we'll get somewhere with it.

It would be ideal to find a Face to this petition, a person who is either famous like a celebrity or maybe a person who's been struggling with liver cancer as a result of hep.b.

If you or anyone you know is public about their condition and would like to help with this please send me a message or you can also check out the topic on another forum:
dailystrength dot org (hepatitis b support group) where it was originally created by another user.

Thank you!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)