CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Telling my family and leaving my lips alone

Drewww Views: 1,533
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,152,862

Re: Telling my family and leaving my lips alone

My Lips, I'll definitely be drinking tons of water. As far as the vitamins go I already eat very healthy so I'm not as worried about that. My mom is kind of a health freak so my nutrition is fine. Lipshitz, I'm looking into coconut oil as I've heard its antibacterial. Also, to update you guys I just had a very long conversation with my mom. She was very surprised to hear about this as I've done a pretty good job peeling my lips. I was surprised how hard it was to tell her. I didn't expect to cry but the tears flowed. I guess that's all of the emotion I've been bottling up for five years. She's on board with me and was very understanding. Now I need to talk with the rest of my family and my work. I'll definitely keep you guys updated often. I'm thinking of posting pictures every week like Daniel Miller did.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.437 sec, (1)