CureZone   Log On   Join
Sugar consumption causing an adrenaline spike?

Views: 1,199
Published: 7 years ago

Sugar consumption causing an adrenaline spike?

Are there any threads on here about sugar consumption causing an adrenaline spike? This happens to me when I eat sweet things with white sugar like vanilla wafers or frozen desserts. I feel an adrenaline surge in my heart within about 15 minutes or so. (Doesn't happen with fruit or low concentrations of sugar.)

I'm thinking that the surge in my blood sugar causes a growth spurt in candida, which then causes my immune system to kick in to battle it, hence the adrenaline.

I know that food allergies, artificial ingredients, and certain dyes can cause strange reactions in people, but I don't think it's any of those. I'm on a very restricted diet (no gluten, no dairy, etc, etc), and eat no artificial stuff. When I say frozen dessert I mean ice cream substitutes whether they be soy-, almond-, or rice-based. (It's definitely the sugar.)

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)