CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help me: what do you think is wrong?

sans sucre Views: 2,522
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,151,505

Re: Please help me: what do you think is wrong?

I can share my own experience with tooth pain which may at least shed some light, though I don't have all the answers either. I too have had similar pains and also problems with acid. I finally figured out that the acid is splashing up into the jaw area causing the tooth and head pains. My dentist does not agree with this assessment, but I am 100% sure. I noticed that when I had reflux symptoms going on in the esophagus area, that is when I'd get the tooth/jaw/head pains. I have quite a bit of erosion from acid on my teeth, (which the dentist does agree with) so it does not surprise me that acid would also be involved in the pains. And, I have read that acid can cause sinus issues, so . . . I should also note that x-rays did not show any other reason for the tooth/jaw pain and I do not have any tmj or grinding issues. I got reflux mostly when I had candida flares or was going through a detox, and I detox top-down (in other words, with a candida flare, once I would begin to detox from the flare, first the sinuses would inflame and then drain, and the my throat would get sore from the drainage and then heal, and the my bronchia would get inflamed and then heal, and then finally my esophagus and stomach would inflame and get "acidy", and that is when I'd notice the tooth/jaw pain. It was worse when I'd be walking form some reason. Then when the flare was out of my system, no more tooth pain. Weird, huh?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)