CureZone   Log On   Join
Gastritis question

Unicorn70 Views: 2,065
Published: 10 y

Gastritis question

Hi Doctor Bakker

I've been suffering with gastritis, since July. I was very poorly and spent 5 weeks in bed because of the pain and fatigue. I'm in the UK and I've been tested for bugs & h pylori by NHS stool test, gastroscopy which came back clear. I also paid for the metramatrix stool test which was clear for h pylori but it did show a parasite but not which parasite. I was told I may or may not have a parasite and my friendly bacteria was out of balance. I now manage it through diet.

My question is I've recently given whatever I've got to my daughter. She's only 15 and really suffering. She's been poorly for 3 weeks, she has all the symptoms I had. Her immune isn't in a good state after having the hpv vaccine 2 years a go. I've just received her stool sample results and she's also clear for h pylori? It's so strange what could it possibly be. Doctor Bakker what could cause gastritis which can not be picked up by stool test?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)