CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: At deaths door.

BrightSideOfLife Views: 1,914
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,149,642

Re: At deaths door.

It's difficult to recommend anything due to possible risks and the effect it might have. ["I got a ct scan and Dr said I have a fair amount of feces in lower right quadrant"]
I don't know what this means exactly, impacted faeces or faeces leaking from your colon? There was mention of parasites so could something of perforated the bowel? That is a very serious situation if true. Can you explain based upon what the doctor told you? An explanation must of been given?

Softening and moving the bowel sounds like it might benefit but your comments concern me and makes me reluctant to recommend anything because I do not want to cause any problems for you.

I must advise you to check and double check what I recommend before doing anything to make sure it will not cause you harm!

I was constipated for many years, I've tried fibres such as psyllium, glucommanan etc with limited effect. The things which made the biggest difference to me were Lugols iodine. I worked up slowly to about 50mg and it caused my bowel to soften and loosen up considerably. I do also take alfalfa which in chinese medicine is believed to lubricate the colon which is one of the effects it has on me. I use a 1:1 fluid extract taking 20 drops 2 to 3 times a day. Alfalfa is quite nutritive so might benefit you but be warned that in some people it can cause autoimmune problems. I recommend you research that. I tend to autoimmunity but I have had no problems with it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.219 sec, (1)