CureZone   Log On   Join
Are there conditions EFT doesnt work for Maybe mine

Mercury Detox
Dental work and fillings, not a problem.

Raindew Views: 576
Published: 10 y

Are there conditions EFT doesnt work for Maybe mine

I discovered EFT many years ago and had several profound experiences using it, although I never used it regularly. These early experiences gave me a good reference point for what a "successful" EFT session feels like - usually there is some sort of physical sensation (and often a series of several) and an overall emotional shift or release from beginning to end.

In the past few years I have been struggling with a health condition. Without getting in to all the details, it is most likely a stomach parasite causing adrenal stress on an already weakened body from an eating disorder. One of my chronic symptoms is low electrolytes and dehydration. Somehow the water is not distributed properly throughout my body.

I noticed that after this condition developed, techniques that utilize energy pathways in the body, like kundalini yoga and EFT, don't work as well on me. They probably work about 20% as well as they used to. (It's been really challenging because EFT and kundalini yoga were my primary tools for coping and self-healing.)

My theory as to why they don't work as well is that my body is not conducting electricity the same way, because the electrolytes and water are off in my body. I took an EFT course once, and I remember learning that one troubleshoot solution if the technique is not working is to drink water.

When I do EFT now, I do feel some effect but it's very diminished. Sometimes if I really focus, I do start to move some emotions but I hit a brick wall when I'm ready to cry - it's as if my tear ducts don't work, and tears are just not there to move the emotion.

I have tried doing EFT on *this* feeling as well, but I have not gotten very far.

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Are there any solutions?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.113 sec, (1)