CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Strong Symptoms of Congestion, But No Stones

Heavensky Views: 4,220
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,146,090

Re: Strong Symptoms of Congestion, But No Stones

Awesome, thank you so much for your reply!

As for the liver having to process all those toxins as a result of rapid weight loss is something that slipped my mind; that is a really good point.

I discovered a few days ago when I went back over a time line of my life when these symptoms started, and it just so happened to be at the exact same time I started taking pharmaceutical drugs. The symptoms then rapidly progressed when I started partying hard and was experimenting with cocaine and MDMA, which is something I never thought I would do. I think you are acurate in that the body does a dump of all these life threatening chemicals and drugs by shedding the fat cells that they are stored in.

Anreas Moritz is my hero, of course is now dead, but is still very much alive in my life. He really hits the nail on the head when it comes to investigating nature's real reasons for the way it responds to different situations. He says that autoimmune diseases are just that; the body eating away at itself to get life threatening toxins out. Things like genetically modified organisms are proven to alter the gene function without our own bodies and can cause our bodies to become pesticide factories of their own. This would cause the body to respond in the only way it can, which would be eat away at it's own cells until all the modified ones are gone.

It's great to hear flushing has helped you so much, and I am not surprised at all that it is the only thing that has worked. If the bile ducts are congested, no matter what you take, it is only going to be treating the symptoms of poor bile flow. When I started my first flush, I was at the point where I had run out of all other options, and my body was on the brink of death. As soon as I carried out my first flush, all the symptoms were gone .. temporarily, until the next batch of stones came forward.

Yea, Andreas has said before that it can take up to 9 months for the effects of each flush to be fully realized and the full benefits of flushing aren't gained until every last stone has been eliminated; that even just one or two in there can make a huge difference.

I will keep flushing and keep in touch,

Thanks again!

Warren

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.844 sec, (2)