CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What research shows that urine ph reflects blood ph

LoricaLady Views: 5,245
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,145,951

Re: What research shows that urine ph reflects blood ph

Thanks. I wouldn't know how to dig into the archives. I don't know if the research is good and ignored, or outdated. Don't have the skills to determine that.

Would you please help me by going down to a more mundane, practical, level? I see what you are saying to a certain extent.
I have also seen sites saying the research does not support that there is any bone or calcium or kidney problems with too much acidity. But...at the same time they do seem to be saying that years and years of acidity can be detrimental.

As I said above, I am eating as many fresh fruits and veggies as I realistically can.
I have to have some proteins & carbs to be healthy and not feel hungry. At 1 & 2 grams of C that, and maybe some lemon juice and Watermelon let me be mostly alkaline. Now, even with an entire lemon, a half grapefruit & a half cup of apple cider vinegar mixed with the lemon juice (I assume you believe ACV and lemon juice cause the body to be alkaline though they are acidic outside it) sipped on in water throughout the day, I am still very acidic.

What would you do? What would you take. I can't take baking soda because of all the salt. I need to restrict my salt to less than a teaspoon a day to keep my blood pressure normal. The baking soda gives me a funky feeling in one kidney and it is associated with kidney problems.

What would you do, in practical terms? Maybe this is an impossible, unfair Q. Maybe there is nothing I can do.

Do you think it is okay to go on with my experiment with mega mega mega C for at least a couple of weeks - that maybe for that period of time it won't hurt my bones?

People like Dr. Levy and others say you can't have too much Vitamin C. But I wonder. I did contact them and here is the site they sent me re acidity and C. The thing is they talk about C being mildly acidic, but I know from those little ph papers that it is way, way acidic at high levels.

Sorry this is so long. But it is a complex issue and I so want to take the C and not be unhealthy but healthy.
http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v05n10.shtml

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

4.453 sec, (2)