Actually, it really could be coincidence. I don't know of course, but imho it is likelier that you have over-toxicity than perpetual die off. I had what I thought was perpetual die off also, so I understand what you are going through. The symptoms can be so similar it may be impossible to tell the difference w/o experimenting. And the over-toxicity may be what is keeping the candida going in your system, if indeed you do have candida. If I were you, I'd go off everything for about 3 weeks and see. You can always go back to your usual regimen if it doesn't help. Good luck! I know how hard it is to figure out which way to turn!!