CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: On my way to a better lifestyle

Alex2539 Views: 962
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,145,730

Re: On my way to a better lifestyle

Thank you for your kind words.

I know appearance isn't everything. While I was concerned about it at the time.. I was more concerned about what it was doing to my heart. I had begun to experience abnormally high heart rates, dizziness, and eventually passing out. This, combined with my asthma, was putting me in very dangerous situations. I had taken a bath one day, stood up, blacked out and came to lying on the side of the tub. I had even smacked my face on the metal toilet paper holder and had begun to bleed once I made it to my room. My heart rate was so low I didn't begin to bleed until it became normal again.

That is one of the major reason I was desperately trying to lose the weight and better my eating habit. I could, before the fast, down half a large pizza (4 pieces) plus bread sticks and still want more... I went to a party with family and they had pizza.. decided to have a piece and was only able to manage a few bits before I was full lol.

While weight loss was a great bonus, my health is definitely the most important.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.844 sec, (1)