CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just a suggestion

InCharge Views: 1,976
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,145,241

Re: Just a suggestion

Don't know for sure that this will help because I don't have the issue that you describe.

I have been taking this for about a week just for general cleaning, and heavy metals. I don't see it is a quick fix, but it would be one step in the process of elimination. As stressed out as you seem, it might be worth a try. It does make you eliminate regularly, and I did that before starting taking it. I was thinking how much impacted fecal material Elvis, and John Wayne had when they passed.

Dr. Miller's Super Holy Tea is a unique herbal blend of safe, all-natural ingredients designed to gently cleanse the digestive tract and detoxify the whole body. Holy Tea is like a white tea, a green tea, a weight loss tea, and a great-tasting herbal tea - all wrapped up in each unbleached tea bag. Patients from Dr. Miller's two Health and Wellness Clinics have successfully used Holy Tea to: • take inches off their belly and reduce fat everywhere (without dieting or giving up any favorite foods) • feel more energy and enjoy life more • restore mental clarity and improve memory diminished by too many toxins in the blood • get relief from allergies and hay fever • clean out pharmaceutical or recreational drug residues and heavy metals • clean out nicotine and second-hand smoke deposits • assist with a stop smoking program • keep the colon, kidneys, liver, and lungs healthy and clean • improve digestion and absorption of nutrients • help detoxify chemicals created by parasites, fungi, yeast, and bad bacteria in the colon and digestive tract • remove parasites such as worms and flukes from the colon • help remove toxins from the blood, organs, and entire digestive system • restore the natural balance of 80% probiotic bacteria to 20% yeast, to improve digestion and assimilation of nutrients • restore regularity and reduce auto-intoxification • end constipation, hard stools, and hemorrhoids • help relieve digestive ailments such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis, Colitis • clear skin conditions and body odor caused by internal toxins being excreted through sweat glands • have skin which is healthy, soft, and younger-looking • aid in reducing high LDL cholesterol and hypertension.

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=holy+tea+dr+miller&tag=goog...

It was cheaper on Amazon for me as I have  Prime membership, and get 2 day shipping.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.781 sec, (2)