CureZone   Log On   Join
Re first 7 day water fast, looking for someone to fast with.

Nolan Views: 889
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,139,949

Re first 7 day water fast, looking for someone to fast with.

On day 23 of my water fast! I'm feeling quite good. I've noticed I am having more energy this time around. Not nearly as tired. I still feel fatigue, but not nearly to the level I felt it on my last fast of 26 days.

I've come to realize how I have used food as an emotional crutch. In life we all have frustrations and days when we get upset. What I realized on one of those days last week while sitting in my bedroom was if not for fasting I'd be eating right now. I was feeling upset and food was comfort, a way to just space out. I'd usually be eating while watching tv. And the thing is that I would be so engrossed that many times I ate all my food without realizing I did. I'd go to grab for something I had bought to eat, only to realize I had already eaten it. This is one thing I love about fasting, forces you to confront some issues that cannot be resolved with food or other things that serve to numb you from your pain.

Anyway, I'm down about 60-62lbs. and notice it in my movement. As well as how my clothes are fitting. I've also decided this time not to tell anyone. I'm doing this for myself and not for the adulation which for me would just become pressure. I have things I desire to do with my life that require me to be in much much better physical shape. So, this is just between me and God, so to speak.

Hope things have/are going well for you guys.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)