CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Angry...

Views: 1,859
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,142,128

Re: Angry...

It's a horrible horrible existence suffering the way many of us have for so long. And at the same time watch other people go on to live beautiful lives. It's hard to understand even more why a God who loves us so much wouldn't lend a hand to lessen our pain or guide us to the right sources for help. I don't believe however, that he loves us any less, or that he condones what we've endured in any way.

Years ago a little boy in my apartment building took his life by jumping in murky dirty waters in freezing temperatures one morning rather than face one more day of the bullying he endured. I often look at the spot where he jumped and think wow could I do that? This pain would be over, and my loved ones wouldn't have to deal with me and my awful odor anymore. Or make excuses for the smell to other people.

I've ultimately decided to keep praying, keep hoping for answers, be strong, never giving up, always looking forward. Suicide is a selfish act. I believe that theirs some reason for all of this we experience beyond what we're able to comprehend. What, I don't know but I believe that their is a reason. (Especially if you consider the fact that the medical industry is at the height of advanced research and technology today, but nobody can explain what causes these odor disorders outside of a few diagnosis (H.Pylori, TMAU, Hernias).

Here's a beautiful message from Charles Stanley re dealing with pain, severe emotional damage and how to move past it.

http://www.intouch.org/broadcast/this-week-on-tv/content.aspx?topic=A_Journey...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.689 sec, (1)