CureZone   Log On   Join
first 7 day water fast, looking for someone to fast with.

Views: 938
Published: 8 years ago

first 7 day water fast, looking for someone to fast with.

This is my first 7 day water fast. I just start now as i am writing. I have done 14-30 days juice fast and 14 days Master-Cleanse in the past, but I feel I need a simple Water Fast this time while I will be working. I hope throughout the water fast, i can gain inner peace, mental clarity, and feel the true physical hunger.

My body is filled up with toxins from processed food and emotional eating. I experience mood swing and my complexion is not clear and vibrant. I feel heavy and down.

I am scared and not sure what I will be experiencing while on water fast, but I am determined to take on this challenge in order to gain all the positive healthy benefit from it.

I would greatly appreciate your support, comments, and advices. If anyone wants to do a 7 day Water Fast or shorter or longer with me, please let me know. So we are not alone.

thank you all!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)