CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Erasing your history.......(edit)

BnG Views: 4,484
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,138,387

Re: Erasing your history.......(edit)

Corey. To clarify....................

My previous username was blackngold, not BnG.
Last summer I decided to leave the site and changed my posts to a number and deleted my account (under the username blackngold). I had no intentions of ever coming back. All my old posts are still there - nothing was edited from them. It's just that you can't put "blackngold" in the search engine here and have them all come up.

When I did come back I picked a username that was close enough to my last one so that people would know it was me.

I have never been a fan of allowing a number to be posted with along with your regular handle. I never used to do it and don't plan on doing it now. But those are the rules. All my old posts are under a single number now but it isn't the number that was originally assigned to me. It's 69 thousand something. Maybe 69412. But if you pull up that number you will see a single post listed that was not written by me. I think it might have been spdinas number.

And as an edit -
You probably aren't missing much by not being able to pull up all my old posts. Out of the several thousand you could probably junk all but maybe 10. The rest are just sucking up bandwith.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)