Want to learn Natural Healing?
Dr Hardy ND, PhD started teaching Natural healing in 1993 to pass on the traditional healing methods of the old master healers of the 19th and 20th century. These methods work and have withstood the test of time.
The course includes the following: (Keep in mind that this is not a complete description of each course)
1. Herbology, This course teaches you identification and wild crafting herbs (finding, harvesting herbs), herbal preparation (making teas, salves, extracts, etc), herbs to use in emergencies, what each herb covered in the course is used for, what nutrients are in each herb that is covered in the course.
2. Holistic Nutrition, This course teaches you what each vitamin and mineral is used for in the body and the foods that supply them, food combining, the best food sources of enzymes, anti oxidants, fats oils, proteins, carbohydrates, the proper amounts of each holistic food group to have daily, foods to avoid.
3. Nature Cure, This course teaches you, hydro therapy, juice fasting, reflexology.
4. Holistic Health Analysis, This course teaches you, iridology, fingernail analysis and other methods of evaluating health.
5. Homeopathy, This course teaches you how to determine which homeopathic remedy to use, how homeopathy works.
6. Holistic first Aid, This course teaches you how to administer holistic first aid for many type of injuries.
The cost is $750.00 (half off the regular price of 1500.00)