CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Detox stages

pepe Views: 4,978
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 213,782

Re: Detox stages

Hey HM I have no way of knowing the answer to your question but you have kicked some Master-Cleanse butt and done a 30 dayer and for that I congratulate you!

I will take a reasonable guess and say that both based on the statements from the detox stage guidelines:

"Periodically, the lymphatic system expels mucoid matter through the nose or throat. The volume excreted of this yellow-colored mucus can be shocking. The sinuses go through periods of being clogged, then will totally clear."

And just knowing that the cayenne in the Master-Cleanse is used for losening up mucous that hell yeh baybeh! You done yourself some real gud and that the Master-Cleanse is prolly responsible for that nasty stuff coming out of you. Don't be suprised if your allergies will be greatly dimished or altogether gone. What I will recomend is not to get off that cleansing high you must be on after 30 days and continue with some liver flushes. From what I understand they are excellent for getting rid of allergies. In line with all that also keep the momentum and really reap the benefits of your kick butt 30 day cleansing with a healthy Diet aaaaand exercise.

Keep on truckin'.............;+D

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.890 sec, (1)