CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flushing Twice A Week

King13 Views: 2,729
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,131,532

Re: Flushing Twice A Week

It can, and it might just be left over from being trapped behind previous stones. Either way, expelling a large amount of toxins from your body will make you feel great, and not just that but Liver Flushing also releases emotional blockages as well. Keep in mind some people may not need to flush that often, I was doing it because I felt the need to. As of now I am cutting back to flushing once every 2-3 weeks, but that's after I went through an intense set of flushing including a week of 3 flushes. That's what I felt I needed to do to maintain my new found health. Taking a few shots of raw unpasturized apple cider vinegar everyday will also help as well(I use Brags, it's cheap and good quality and lasts for ever). I also take a couple spoonfulls of bee pollen a day, along with lots of organic fruits and veggies, hemp seeds, startches like squash, sweet potatoes, carbs like brown rice and quinoa, and I get most of my fats from soaked chia seeds, avocados, maybe some olives, a few raw nuts, fresh burdock and tumeric root, and chlorella manna(from healthforce nutritionals). I used to be what some would consider a frevolent carnivore and my diet consisted of bread, pasta, chicken sandwiches, pizza, steak, breakfast tacos, gatorade etc. After recovering my health from rock bottom I can honestly tell you that there is no nutrient that you can get from blood food hat you can't get from natural, plant based foods(and a little help from the bees). I feel like my diet, negative enviroment I lived in, and drug habits(nothing to get into, but I had some repressed emotional issues, and I used an escape to repress them, rather then deal with them head on) were the main cause of my overall crash a few years ago. Liver Flushing isn't the cure all people tout it to be but it does to wonders and can be used as a tool to help you get to where you need to go, and truly figure out why you are where you are and how you got there. Hope I could help.

King

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)