CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: scattering

sd2345 Views: 1,389
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,135,294

Re: scattering

I agree. Although natural all the way, I am interested in the experiences of others taking the meds (did not work for me though), but when it comes down to herbal bashing here, it really is too much.

I know that some people are scared, and parasites and toxins in the blood effect the brain and can cause racing thoughts......but I read and retain alot of info here. One thing is clear, and that is just as many people report scattering from meds as those taking herbals.

I understand scattering, and it does seem logical that a parasite would run if they could, but it is also very possible that they were there all along and just aggitated in their place.

Also, many take a day or two of something and feel these effects so they stop. That just makes things worse, just like a day or two of meds, the parasites recover and get stronger.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.938 sec, (1)