CureZone   Log On   Join
Can you take Chlorophyll if you have candida ?

Views: 1,687
Published: 8 years ago

Can you take Chlorophyll if you have candida ?

I find a lot of different conflicting information on the net and on this website about whether to give chlorophyll to my son who has candida and possibly a bacterial infection caused by a probiotic. His blood circulation is not good and I want to give chlorophyll but I believe it is high in copper, yet chlorophyll is good for the blood circulation. I really don't know whether I should give it or not. I am giving ground almonds because they are good for the blood but also have a decent amount of copper. His problem started when I gave him lactobacillus gg and he developed cold hands and feet. Chlorophyll is said to be good for the blood but just not sure what to do. He also has a runny nose and complaining of tooth ache, I took him to the dentist but he could not see any problems although my son made it difficult for him to see and said it might be sinus related.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.750 sec, (1)