CureZone   Log On   Join
Iodine/Nutrimeds help/hormones

RubyT Views: 762
Published: 9 years ago

Iodine/Nutrimeds help/hormones

I've been taking 100 mg of Iodine since the beginning of November, pulse dosing on weekends at least. I've posted on this about a month ago I believe. I began the NutriMeds Adrenals and Thyroid Nov. 18 beginning with the adrenals and adding thyroid shortly thereafter. I've adjusted several times but I must be doing something wrong. Or maybe I'm not patient enough as I've seen no improvement at all. After stopping the Nature Throid back at the beginning of Nov., I had the return of the heavy chest feeling and no appetite. The fatigue, puffy face/eyes, and all the other thyroid symptoms have been constant no matter what meds the doc had me trying out. I thought adding the thyroid Nutrimeds would offer a little relief for thyroid symptoms but so far I haven't felt any better. Too soon? I was up to 4 per day, but have had some rapid heart. Maybe I need more adrenal first?

I ordered all their adrenal products and currently at 3 whole adrenals, 1 cortex and just went up to 2 cortex plus to see if that would help the rapid heart beat. I think this morning I came down to 3 thyroid. Since last month's period I also have had a horrible time with hormones. Back when I was younger I had horrible cramps, etc. Every month my legs would feel as if they were huge and heavy even though they didn't look it. That's how it's been the last month all the time. I also think I might have had some ovarian pain (although I'm not sure as I've never had it before). Also noticed a swollen area. I had a member of my family die of ovarian cancer so any mention of hormone troubles scares me. One reason I'm on iodine. I know Iodine will take care of my hormones eventually but it's scary just the same. Should I increase Iodine again? I actually have tried to raise the last couple days to 125 mg. I know iodine helps the ovaries. Would adding SSKI help even more?

Morning temps are good I think, but my thyroid symptoms are horrible. How could that be? Maybe my temps are off due to something else? Is it possible to get too warm at night and throw off morning temps? I started having some night sweats again with rapid heart just the past few nights. Maybe because I am trying to increase iodine again as I'm having other detox symptoms as well. Waking up scared like that also happens when I freak out that I've got something deadly. I've watched so many people die of cancer. I just want to get well and take care of my family.

I'm still finding a lot of information on here to read and learn from, but thought I'd go ahead and ask these questions. I need to order more adrenal glandulars and wanted the opinions on here before ordering, especially trapper since he's used the Nutri-Meds. I also have the magnetic Lugol's on the way.
Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.578 sec, (2)