CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what new and different treatments is anybody trying???????????

emma90 Views: 853
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,127,153

Re: what new and different treatments is anybody trying???????????

Hi jsl, im 23 and also suffered from this Ec for almost 2 years. Mine is due to accutane side effect.. My derm suggest me protopic but it worsen my lips.. Will try my best not to use any chemical medicines prescribe by doctor anymore. Only hydrocortisone 1% is enough, then applied with burt bees lip balm or uriage lip balm. This is very nice for my lip as it cover best and mine is 90% improved. The other 10% still not improve as my lip still peeling but with very thin white layer. Not that reddidh or raw like 2 years back.. Only in contact with water or after shower people can notice that thin whitish layer. After dry, people cant actually see much different like i dont have any Ec problem.even my boyfriend also dont know im suffered from Ec. He also never ask why my lips bla bla bla because obviosly he cant noticed it... I dont know what to do then?? How to be 100 % cured?? Please advise .. I really want to marry him only after my Ec 100% cured..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

27.105 sec, (1)