Hi jsl, im 23 and also suffered from this Ec for almost 2 years. Mine is due to accutane side effect.. My derm suggest me protopic but it worsen my lips.. Will try my best not to use any chemical medicines prescribe by doctor anymore. Only hydrocortisone 1% is enough, then applied with burt bees lip balm or uriage lip balm. This is very nice for my lip as it cover best and mine is 90% improved. The other 10% still not improve as my lip still peeling but with very thin white layer. Not that reddidh or raw like 2 years back.. Only in contact with water or after shower people can notice that thin whitish layer. After dry, people cant actually see much different like i dont have any Ec problem.even my boyfriend also dont know im suffered from Ec. He also never ask why my lips bla bla bla because obviosly he cant noticed it... I dont know what to do then?? How to be 100 % cured?? Please advise .. I really want to marry him only after my Ec 100% cured..