CureZone   Log On   Join
Advice needed urgently

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
RSAgirl Views: 891
Published: 9 years ago

Advice needed urgently

I hope someone can help me with my dilemma. Last year I cracked a tooth and was advised to have a crown. The temporary crown was fine but when the dentist fitted the permanent crown she forced it on too hard and she bent the post, which cracked the tooth further. The tooth hurt from the get go. I told her it hurt and she said it would be fine in a few days. Fast forward a few months and I developed and abscess. Antibiotics were prescribed but I chose to use garlic, which did clear up the infection. Shortly afterwards the crown came loose, I went back to the dentist and asked her to glue it in again. She said it would not work since there was very little of the original tooth for the crown to hold on to. She recommended an extraction and implant. Of course I was disappointed especially as I felt that the trouble started when the dentist cracked the tooth.(Of course she took no responsibility for it) Anyway I was prepared to wait until next year because my benefits have been used up for this yea. Problem is the tooth has become incredibly sensitive to hot and cold, almost unbearably so. Obviously because the crown is loose. I called the dentist only to be told that I need a root canal. Now why would I do this if I planning on having it extracted next year. So I have been doing oil pulling, Dr Schulze's tooth and gum formula, oil of oregano, hypericum, vitamin C and a host of other supplements. Unfortunately the pain is still there. So what do I? Do I have a root canal and then have the tooth removed? Do I live with this pain until next year, or is this dangerous? What is your advice? I feel like I have had more problems as a result of going to a dentist. Very frustrating.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)