CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Looking for a buddy/buddies for support while attempting to cure my chronic hives. I'll be tackling parasites/candida and leaky gut, anyone want to join me?

H202 Views: 2,196
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,118,636

Re: Looking for a buddy/buddies for support while attempting to cure my chronic hives. I'll be tackling parasites/candida and leaky gut, anyone want to join me?

Hi Crocodile,

I'm replying to this because I believe what helped me might help you.

1. Investigate the use of 35% Hydrogen Peroxide. If you have a disease such as candida, this stuff will help you more than doing it by diet it alone, but you must read everything you can on it.
Join the facebook research group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/peroxidegroup/
Go to the files section and read all you can.
2. Avoid refined Sugar products, restrict your dairy intake (you might not have to cut it our completely), never eat white bread again, and keep most wheat products to a minimum.

Long story short: 38 year old male. Occassional yoga, jogged up to 7kms. On the face of it, fairly fit and healthy. Except for: Constipation, Haemorrhoid, Brain Fog, Eczema on foot and hands, Recurring Tinea on skin, Hayfever and Allergies.
After using one of the 35 % Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide protocols, I have none of the above symptoms. Repeat, none.

Don't worry about doing the cleanse. The H202 (hydrogen peroxide) will do that. Don't worry about doing the juice fast. Don't worry about sticking to a strict diet. Just avoid sugar, all wheat and dairy (needless to say any crap that comes in box or a tin- processed foods). Once the H202 does what it does, you might be able to reintroduce everything without ill effects. I do agree on getting rid of caffeine, but I still have a coffee every now and again.

I write this because I was in all sorts of discomfort. And now I'm not.

You and I are not the same person. You may not have the ailments that I have had. But I still feel confident that you should investigate the 35 % Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide road. And yes, try and find a buddy to walk you through. It can be hard taking responsibility for your own health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

0.719 sec, (1)