CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: When Black Seed goes wrong:Toxic products deceptive labeling

TELLTHETRUTH Views: 14,159
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,127,185

Re: When Black Seed goes wrong:Toxic products deceptive labeling

Fake poster? Can you say paranoia? As I stated previously, I have no agenda but to tell the truth! I found a blog about Hemani being diluted, by their own admission, and with contact information, and shared the link to that blog. Then, I discovered other FAKE black seed products being pushed by certain sites and informed of them. I'm a new poster to CZ, but i frequent all of the alt health sites, and I read the CZ forums frequently. I was well aware of the childish rhetoric that was going on here before and chose not to comment or get involved. I've seen the threads filled with accusations, profanity and name calling dear as have numerous others, and this is not one of them. Your intentions are obvious "Sandra," as is your identity. You're accusing me of being one of your previous "enemies" but from what I've read, I don't think any of the previous posters would be afraid to show themselves or stand up to you, if they gave a darn! okay "Sandra" stop trying to bait me. I have no shame and i take full responsibility for anything that I post!

I don't post lies or fabricate stories to get attention or sympathy. And, again if you took offense to my post you have an agenda dear and it's clear! You're not here to learn anything, but to gain monetarily and monopolize the information that gets disseminated about black seed, even if it's untrue! Any opposing ideas get ridiculed as "hate" or "competition" out to ruin someone, and in other cases that may be true, but in mine I'm just a bystander informing those who visit the public black seed forum to stay away for Hemani and Vatika's poison!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.375 sec, (1)