CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: When Black Seed goes wrong:Toxic products deceptive labeling

TELLTHETRUTH Views: 14,178
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,127,173

Re: When Black Seed goes wrong:Toxic products deceptive labeling

That is total and utter ridiculousness! My soapbox? You have a saying on CZ, and the last message you posted under this screen name before today was in 2011? So, you're obviously someone else pretending to be a defender of whomever you're referring to. Where are you learning? the posts in this room are as infrequent as the posts in the other black seed forum.

I bet you would like this post to be deleted so the masses can stay ignorant about these sub par products. You want to learn about black seed, but not about deceptively labeled product? Okay. So, why don't you follow your saying and not read it, if you so choose to remain in the dark. Shouldn't CZ members be alerted to suspect products, especially when firsthand evidence is available? Or, should they just blindly take the advice and buy products that may harm them? I've seen do not buy from black lists in other forums, people banished, and you complain about a post that is totally true? Makes me wonder who you really are! Especially, when the first accusations are that I must be someone's competitor with something to sell! Your motives are clear Sandra. You want to protect the status quo. And, you're trying to bait me into a debate. I get it. If the only thing you've taken away from my posts were Hate, then you're intentionally misconstruing my message. It's a warning about FAKE black seed products, being dubiously labeled and sold to those of us who not only want to learn, but want to purchase GOOD product.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.093 sec, (1)