CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: When Black Seed goes wrong:Toxic products deceptive labeling

TELLTHETRUTH Views: 14,092
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,127,166

Re: When Black Seed goes wrong:Toxic products deceptive labeling

Absolutely I've heard of karma, and I've heard of companies selling black seed products that are watered down or not really beneficial at all. And as I'm telling the truth in my post, I hope to that everyone will learn that there are products being labeled as black seed deceptively. That was my point...period! And I represent NO company or personal interest, which seems to be the common accusation whenever anyone posts anything about certain products. You saw attacks this week? From me? I posted information I found on a blog online about the Hemani product that has been, and is still, promoted as pure and the best and it's not. I have no connections with any other posts other than those posted under this screen name. I will not post anon, as I have nothing to hide and anything that I posted about products is 100% true. I am trying to prevent others from being misled about these type of products and will continue to do so. Several websites sell both Hemani and Vatika products, and I didn't get specific and will not. Yes, it's a game, but not one played by me, which is why I posted truthful and accurate information about Hemani and Vatika and will do so about any other potentially harmful products being passed off as beneficial black seed product...Sandra, you've only posted one other comment on CZ and that was in 2011? So, I thank you for coming out of obscurity to comment on this message. Talk about games.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.765 sec, (1)