CureZone   Log On   Join
Is Anyone Else Currently Trying To Just Leave Their Lips Alone?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
DepressedLips Views: 2,043
Published: 9 years ago

Is Anyone Else Currently Trying To Just Leave Their Lips Alone?

Hello everyone, I wanted to report on my progress for these past few weeks. I've been leaving my lips alone for a little over two months now and I can honestly say that this method is working for me. I know that it's working because I can actually see parts of my lips that are returning to normal right before my very eyes! :D lol

At the moment it's only my top lip that I can see the skin returning back to normal but there are still parts that are continuing to build up. I do have the triangle part on my upper lip and it's still building up a lot but that's mostly because I wasn't careful in the shower and too much water ended up getting on there and taking it off recently, which really sucks :/

As for my bottom lip, it's still building up quite a lot but it does seem to be getting thinner now cause the crusts aren't getting as big as they used to be so i'm hoping that's a good thing.

Believe it or not this is actually my 3rd attempt at trying to leave them alone, i'm not quite sure why it's working for me this time but there are a few things that i'm doing.
1) I make sure to brush my teeth twice a day and rinse with mouthwash.
2) Trim the edges when they become detached.
3) This last one I recently started doing about a week ago so i'm not sure if it's helping or not since my lips were healing before I started doing this which is washing my lips daily.

I'm pretty much following some advice from lees and these old threads by Monsterlip. Monsterlip says he/she found a Japanese EC website where a doctor, who claims to have cured many EC patients, gives some advice on how to cure it. Monsterlip never returned to this site so i'm guessing he/she got fully healed. If you plan on leaving them alone I would recommend reading through all of Monsterlips' posts.
//www.curezone.org/forums/s.asp?f=762&c=0&ob=d&m=monsterlip

My questions to you guys are, how many of you wash your lips and if you do, do you think it helps?
Also how many of you guys exercise regularly and do you think it helps or not?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

10.344 sec, (2)