CureZone   Log On   Join
Itchy (candida?) rash cleared up on vacation eating poorly also wondering about 80 10 10 for candida

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Grace2Marayger Views: 4,044
Published: 8 years ago

Itchy (candida?) rash cleared up on vacation eating poorly also wondering about 80 10 10 for candida

The main symptoms that lead me to believe I have candida have been three itchy rashes, one below my stomach and the other two behind my ears. My alternatively friendly MD pegged the rash below my stomach as candida so that's what started my quest to fight candida in my body. The rash behind my ears I believe to be Seborrheic Dermatitis . I have been thinking candida is the reason for all of these rashes. BTW my MD suggested putting OTC Miconazole 7 (sold for for female yeast infections) on my stomach rash. I did one dose before I left but backed off because I don't trust OTC or prescription drugs much and wanted to research this more.

I am perplexed that my rashes cleared up in the past when I was traveling alone on vacation- eating more poorly than I eat at home--- eating sugar, drinking coffee most days and eating a little gluten grains. I just got back from a week in Texas with the same result and as soon as I got home, sat down and had a glass of our Reverse Osmosis water I felt twinge of itchiness!

I have been racking my brain, questioning everything, and trying to understand what is going on. I've been home two days and my itchiness has been showing up stronger each day. I might be having an environmental allergy to something in my home or my elderly little dog who the vet has offered to put down twice in the last year.... or could just be dog and family stress. Tonight I had ginger tea and itch got worse again so I am wondering if it is a candida die off symptom since I was not eating or taking any of the antiviral anti-fungal remedies I had been taking at home. It might be Magnesium Stearate in my many supplements or my air, water or RO filters in my home. I had a next door neighbor who had bad allergies move from her home last year to try and get better. She was blaming her air ducts. It might be our old carpet. I am questioning everything but don't know how to investigate to get answers.

In just working on my health, thinking I have leaky gut because of my food allergies to gluten and nightshades, I was unknowingly eating and taking a number of antiviral, anti-fungal foods and supplements before I suspected or learned anything about Candida. I also did three Whole30 elimination type diets (no grains, no dairy, no legumes, no Sugar and they were supposed to be low fruit and nuts- but I was not real low on the fruit and nuts. These Whole30 elimination type diets seemed to make my rashes worse. Could that have been die off reactions? For the last month I have been preparing to do a very strict candida diet collecting supplements and learning about more about candida.

About two weeks before I went on vacation I began adding Sea Salt to my bath water and soaking the three specific rash areas. This immediately helped all three of my rashes and while on vacation I used Aveeno moisturizing lotion behind my ears. These protocols were yielding great improvement.

On top of all these thoughts while I was on vacation in Austin, TX I met an 80 10 10 (80% carbs, 10 % protein and 10% fat) enthusiast who insisted that I run out and get the book and they said that the 80 10 10 program would definitely heal my candida. I did buy the book to read on my flights home. They had failed to mention that this it is a Fruitarianism, mono eating plan. That would have discouraged me from getting the book. BTW, Fruitarianism involves the practice of following a diet that includes fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds, without animal products or grains. Perhaps I need to go that way as I watched a YouTube video about the low fat remedy factor and candida.
Still my family and I were doing pretty well with Paleo eating after a few years of going vegetarian and vegan.

I am conflicted ---I've got lots more history I could list but I have this post complicated enough.

Any thoughts?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.359 sec, (2)