CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: OTC Glandulars in addition to iodine, also leaky gut.

RubyT Views: 1,614
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,122,541

Re: OTC Glandulars in addition to iodine, also leaky gut.

I only weigh around 125 and several months ago was less than that. I had no idea that being hypoT could cause such drastic loss in appetite. I finally realized after much reading on here and other places that I was literally starving and added in a lot more foods that I was not allowing myself to eat because they weren't the healthiest (my belief from being vegetarian) I've found a source for grass fed/finished beef and sometimes eggs, and am in the process of changing my diet to more traditional. That in itself has helped some.

I believe you are so right about the products you stated above and I don't consume them. That's another thing that is so confusing, I cut out long ago the hydrogenated oils & never have consumed artificial sweeteners. I'm trying to cut out any processed foods, but still consume some due to being too tired to cook everything from scratch. I am drinking a lot of water, have to with the Iodine protocol. We have well water, but a filter on the refrigerator. I have not been able to talk my husband into getting a better filter yet.

I haven't read wheat belly yet, but have read parts of it. I believe the products in the store are definitely horrible. I rarely consume any bread products now, but I have a wheat grinder and would make bread from scratch but haven't done that either due to fatigue, so rarely any bread now.

So maybe I'm too impatient, it just seems like I should see some progress in 6 months. That's why I thought to add the glandulars I could get for myself and ask on here if I was forgetting something.

I appreciate everyone on this board and the help freely given.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)