CureZone   Log On   Join
OTC Glandulars in addition to iodine, also leaky gut.

RubyT Views: 1,659
Published: 9 years ago

OTC Glandulars in addition to iodine, also leaky gut.

I cannot bring myself to go to another doctor right now. I've spent the last 6 months getting worse under their care and feeling hopeless. I know I have adrenal issues as well as hypoT and have been working on those, but seem to be no better. I am currently trying to raise my Iodine dose to 100 mg, seem to be having kidney pain. I pulse dose and do the salt flushing but I still seem to have it, so maybe not kidneys? I'm also having other pains, some detox I know like breast pain, other odd pains throughout. So hard to know what's what anymore.

I currently take Vit. C, magnesium, B5, milk thistle, ashwagandha, ATP Cofactors, selenium, Iodine and sometimes a multi. I also just ordered some boron. Also considering turmeric. I cut down supplements recently to simplify, it was too much. I also have been taking melatonin and a homeopathic to help me sleep which only help some of the time. Recently started waking up with heart beating fast in the night. Rapid heart happens during the day too at times, which I believe is adrenal related.

I've also stopped being a vegetarian and am trying to heal my gut. I know that is indeed related to thyroid issues. What works best for healing leaky gut?

I am currently on Nature Throid, but it has only made me feel worse. Armour made my labs better, but had a reaction when trying to increase. I am considering some over the counter adrenal and thyroid glandulars in hopes that they will help in my healing since I don't seem to be making progress with what I'm doing and they free me from doctors! I've always resisted using glandulars, but I feel so awful now if they will help, I'll go for it. I read on here they can be discontinued after healing the thyroid and adrenals, correct?

Should I take both adrenal cortex and thyroid glandular? I'm looking at either Nutri-meds, Thyro-Gold and I believe Thorne has an adrenal cortex that someone else recommended to me. I read on here someone really likes Nutri-meds, any other comments/experiences with these glandulars?

I know healing takes time, but it just seems like I should have made better progress in 6 months than I have. Am I overlooking something? I still have trouble thinking, memory trouble, brain fog despite being on Iodine for 6 months. I've been taking 50 mg since August. I know the decision is mine, I've been reading like crazy, but I still feel like I'm overlooking something important.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.578 sec, (2)