CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: rare case of adrenal fatigue?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
beatty57 Views: 1,143
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,113,982

Re: rare case of adrenal fatigue?

Vitamin deficiency disease??? High blood Sugar can block or limit vitamin C from entering cells. A simple and cheap test is taking 1 gram vitamin C every waking hour, plus 1 gram extra every time you eat. The idea is to take at least 20 grams to see if have an unidentified problem like parasites or?? If you can do this for 20 hours or more would be great. If you 'do not' get a non toxic form of diarrhea which is the goal for it tell us much. It means your body is using up the vitamin C faster than you are taking it. Maybe you are doing this but eliminate all sources of refined sugars and vegetable oils. Natural fats are a good source of energy. Exercise as much as you can for oxygen is medicinal. If this helps, if you wish, you can email me and we can go from there. I do not spam!. This sort of therapy is also calming and non toxic. I sell nothing and expect nothing. Retired, 82 in excelent health, have used vitamins and nutrients for over 50 years. There are many roads to good health. Check ĎVitamin deficiency disease curezone Ödez...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)