CureZone   Log On   Join
What to do without gallbladder

celia celia Views: 661
Published: 9 years ago

What to do without gallbladder

My daughter recently had her gallbladder removed because they said it had to go along with half her liver and the tumor that was growing insider her liver and putting enormous pressure on her other organs. She had been taking birth control for a decade and they mentioned this was one of the possible side effects. You would think it would have been better for her to know this up front rather than later. "Yes you can have birth control, but it may cost you half your liver and a gallbladder later on." Something to that effect.

Now that she has no gallbladder we are in need of resources, books, protocols, whatever we can do to bring her health up to optimal as we can without a gallbladder. They told her her liver would grow back within a month, but I know how important the gallbladder is, and I was appalled that they had to take it. Please, help us as we don't know where to start from here.

I want to do a Liver Flush with her in a month. Is that too soon?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.281 sec, (1)