CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: how do you know parasites gone?

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
almostcured Views: 2,801
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,102,528

Re: how do you know parasites gone?

thank you for taking the time to respond and i appreciate your advice and the previous respondents' advice a lot. i'm a bit scared and sceptical of the zappers, tho The Master Cleanse sounds scarier. i am definitely feeling the diatamaceous earth is working and have adjusted to the fact its gonna take time. the exercise bit sounds important too - i sort of dropped all that when i first got this. the pharma drugs made me feel too ill to exercise and then you get a sort of body hatred that makes you feel you cant do nothing til you clean. its a psychological battle too, i guess. as for my initial question, i guess you dont need to ask it when you know they're gone...or at some normal acceptable human level where they dont make themselves known to you. i am so unimpressed by doctors too - i think the vets understand it best. doctors seem to have forgotten we are animals too and think we are above all this. and yet, with all the autopsies that must be carried out, you'd think if parasites were that common, it would be noticed. are they just too polite to talk about it, or maybe it's not that common after all?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

6.531 sec, (1)