CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: gallbladder questions. surgery? do gallstone/liver flushes ACTUALLY do anything?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

More
More
everything Views: 2,037
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,116,231

Re: gallbladder questions. surgery? do gallstone/liver flushes ACTUALLY do anything?

I've been in chronic pain flushing for 10 months now, actually the gb was bothering me for years before I had to figure it out on my own. Cut the eggs, eat easier to digest fats, lean meat, fish, lower calorie fats, or toss the yolk, it's super high fat calories about as concentrated as it gets designed to grow and feed a bird into life. Yeah, I'm frustrated, and the recovery is taking forever it seems. I get so mad watching my gfriend put away 10-12 oz. of protein, cheese, butter, salad dressings, etc. all in one meal, if I did that I'd probably feel like death. Her time will come as do the other 750 thousand gallbladder removal patients who go through the hospitals every year. I was eating to many vegetables, just as hard to digest as fats! Yep, they will point you to ultrasound and hida scan. When bile flow and bile consistency is compromised the fats don't break down, the food is just sitting there, malabsorption, low energy, yeah, the symptoms are many and confusing, the balance of your digestive process gets thrown off. No, they are not clumps of oil, the pamphlet the surgeon gives you says "get your life back", the photo shows the little green stones trying to exit the gallbladder, they are real. I would love to meet someone who did all these flushes, restored their health and got pain free, but I have yet to meet that person, I just meet lots of people without gallbladders, and they seem alright. I spend quite a bit of time every day carefully putting together my daily food intake. It's a balance of fruits, veggies that I found I can handle, and only about 4-6 oz. of protein a day split between real fish, real meat, and my 25 almonds. Real means not farmed fish, and grass fed beef. I tend to pick out the little fish, like herring, from as far north of the equator as I can find, just looking for the cleanest and most natural and organic foods I can get my hands on. You'll notice after a few flushes and getting your digestion under control that your skin tone will improve, fingernails might look better, it's a really slow process. Make sure you get a bit of exercise every day, don't go balls out and injure yourself, just a good honest walk, we have some little hills near my apt., they work great for getting a little exertion going. It all adds up, wish I could find the perfect combination, still looking for it myself.
See this yet?
http://gallbladderattack.com/gallbladderdiet.shtml#foodstoavoid

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.313 sec, (2)