CureZone   Log On   Join
Start of a New Fast

mommytofour Views: 975
Published: 8 years ago

Start of a New Fast

So I will be without my children this weekend. Perfect time for mommy to begin a fast.

It is needed ... the candida is overriding my system and my brainfog is bad.

I am concerned that my 40's are going to bring about menopause early, so I know this fast is vital to get out the toxins and get my system prepared.

I am dreading the headaches. I know I will have them ... I am also dreading the sluggishness. I introduced coffee several months back, and I know (geez do I know) how awful this is for my system.

I pray with all my heart and soul I can get through the next three days and onto day four by 1800 on Tuesday.

It usally takes me to Day 4 to get some energy going. I am just awful sluggish until then, but without kids and cooking for my large family I know this is my only window of opportunity.

Pray for me ... I know I will have go deep down into my mental mind to get prepared. It's mind over matter ... 21 days to break a habit.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.875 sec, (1)