CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: rare case of adrenal fatigue?

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
darkmoon13 Views: 1,233
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,114,362

Re: rare case of adrenal fatigue?

thank you sherpa and purplepixie for responding!

to answer/respond to your questions and comments...

my current supplements are:

probiotics in the morning
wholemega new chapter fish oil (just restarted this in the last few days- i stopped it at the request of my naturopath as she wanted to get me down to bare minimum and see if i stopped having reactions to things).
vitamin C with bioflavinoids- 2-3 times a day 1000mg
B-stress complex
vitamin D drops

just started pantothenic acid- 1000 mg a day

at night i take 400mg magnesium and just started to take 250 calcium with it in the last several days.

i have been looking into what else to take that would nurture and pacify my system. if you have any suggestions i am all ears!

and i agree with you about dr lam- lots of info and just got his book so i am going to start reading that ASAP. i am VERY good at being disciplined, researching, investigating, etc... i do realize doing this alone would be really hard for many people though. finding good support who knows what they are doing and is super familiar with AF is not easy it seems!

one other thing to add to this is that in 2003/04 i had mercury poisoning. i went to a naturopath and did 2 rounds of chelation with DMSA and then took some apple pectin and ALA for a while and felt a lot better so i stopped. it has occurred to me that maybe i have mercury still in my body that got disrupted and then create the adrenal and pancreas issues? my current naturopath wants to do a provocation test for metals but i am not wanting to do this right now as i think anything activating is not good :(

i am talking to my doctor later today and will ask about testing for my pancreas! i am actually a bit annoyed at her lackadaisical attitude about this all. she thought something was up with my pancreas last wednesday but i have yet to hear back from her to confirm that or suggest testing :(

as for the DHEA_ some people have bad reactions to it :( i am INCREDIBLY sensitive and so things that may be okay for others can be issues for me. i am like the canary in the coal mine ;)

i am going to research pancreas issues now! lol. back to google ;)

thank you again for taking the time to reach out! i will let you know what i come up with.

i do agree answers come bit by bit when you really want them and when you really look. when i had mercury poisoning i had to do just that. this was 10 years ago before mercury poisoning was as well known as today. my mainstream doctor didn't even believe in mercury poisoning so it was an uphill battle figuring out what was wrong with me and getting her to test me for it!

thanks again!

~h

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.453 sec, (2)