CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: rare case of adrenal fatigue?

Sherpa Views: 1,500
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,113,982

Re: rare case of adrenal fatigue?

Dear H,

Your case does not sound "typical"

I am not exactly sure what to make of it. I am not personally familiar with hyperglycemia.. everyone in my family with AFS has hypoglycemia.

I got the advice I needed to recover from reading Dr. Lam's book and the people on this forum. I did not have the $$$ to work with him directly. I still did OK, but it was not easy. Most people I know in real life would have probably not have done as well... it took BOATLOADS of discipline, research skills, supplement taking trial and error, record keeping.

I doubt your naturopath knows much about AFS... most medical folk know nothing about it... easier to know "more" after a few weeks of internet research... so use them for what they can help you with... but don't expect answers unless you can go to an experienced clinician.

If you are sleeping 10 hours a night on most nights (except after diet mistakes and fights), that is definitely a good thing.. Many of us have experienced severely, chronically disrupted sleep cycles.

I think it is wise to avoid herbs until much later in your healing. you obviously are very sensitive to them. Listen to what your body is trying to tell you. I started taking a little ashwaganda and licorice about 9 or 10 months into my recover, after taking lots of C, pantethine and liposomal glutathione.

The only advice I can offer you is that EVENTUALLY your anxiety, racing heart, insomnia type stuff will calm down as you get healthier. I know it sucks and is alarming... but if you follow the advice on this forum and in your books diligently... it will go away. hang in there!

What is your daily supplement & dosage list?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.079 sec, (1)