CureZone   Log On   Join
Hibiclens, Candida, and Help

Hello92 Views: 11,650
Published: 8 years ago

Hibiclens, Candida, and Help

Ill try to make this brief. When I was about 14 I started to develop extremely horrible Body Odor . Shortly there after I would get crazy reoccurring yeast infections on my groin and around my anus(Im a male). My armpits where constantly sticky, even after a long shower. Every morning I would wake up and my mouth would be completely covered in this nasty THICK phlegm. I could sit there brushing for 30 minutes and mouth would still not feel clean. I also had the dumbest doctor you could ever imagine. She was condescending, would never take into account anything I was saying. I told her about candida and my symptoms many times, but only gave me a cream once I showed her my groin. I also had very bad stomach pain and was never treated. When I was 19 I went to Marine boot camp and finally got to see a good doctor. I was treated for H. pylori and ulcer and medically discharged. My symptoms improved but the odor and stickiness where still there. I discovered hibiclens and the odor and stickiness disappeared. I would apply it everyday, to my groin, butt and armpits, at the end of a shower, let it sit for 30 seconds and rinse it off. I was completely surprised that this worked, considering I had used many antifungals, including betadine, with only slight improvement. I would highly recommend hibiclens if you suffer from yeast infections on your skin. It works miracles. I have been using it everyday for almost 2 years now. I think if i stopped using hibiclens, my infections would come back eventually in a month or two.

I came here to try to help anyone suffering for yeast infections on the skin and also ask for some advice. Although the yeast infections on my skin are gone, I still feel as though I have candida internally. I continue to have phlegm some mornings. I have a ridiculous craving for sugar. That has improved a lot lately, I have switched to mostly fruits, vegetables and nuts diet(for health reasons).(I heard fruits where bad for candida? is this true?) No candy. This diet is what actually made me worry about candida in my body. I never realized how bad my diet and addiction to Sugar was. I am confused on how to try to cure myself. Should I seek help from a doctor? What diet should I follow? Candida diet? Specific carbohydrate diet? Should I also take supplements? which ones? Im a newbie. Please help me with advice if you can.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.406 sec, (2)