CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: why doctors and dentists can't smell my bad breath, but my friends and collegues keep complaining?

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Hulda Clark cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
horridbreathisgerd Views: 10,867
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 560,052

Re: why doctors and dentists can't smell my bad breath, but my friends and collegues keep complaining?

SEPTEMBER 28 2013:: Hello everyone here is my story please read because this possibly help:some symptoms i had were a bitter, sour taste and sometimes sweet tongue to it especially sometimes around the gum area, what seemed like a dryer tongue, but mostly the HORRENDOUS smell in my mouth ..sometimes to be honest the smell smelled like bathroom, rank private parts. The best way to describe it is Terrible morning breath where tongue seems to be hugely deprived of oxygen and saliva ( which is why morning breath smells) all the time no matter how much you brush. The smell doesnt go away and simply mixes with your toothpaste so you think itas comming from your tongue or teeth. I had TERRIBLE oral hygiene and am currently working on still to brush twice and not once per day everyday ( im 21 turnin 22 btw) I can say iv just about had every tooth filled due to cavities and my dentist said theres nothing wrong with the single cavity that remains it could not be what is causing the smell. I checked out periodontal disease and assumed i had that..made an appointment and was checked by a periodontist who gave me the clear . I had my tonsils removed which i'm very greatefull for because although it was not my tonsils , tonsil stones could not have helped my bad breath either so i owe a huge thank you to Dr.Yoon in MN ( fairview clinics) for giving me the most wonderful opportunity!! Guys it turned out that i got concerned that maybe plaque was the cause and came across a wonderful youtube video where a youtuber shard the mouthwash she used ..plax i brought thjs and the 17x slimmer brush colgate now makes. that night i rinsed my mouth with water then i rinsed with plax rinse it is a pre rinse. I then brushed my teeth without rinsing ...guess what?? its then that i figured that it was acid from my esophogus (spelling??) that was comming up very much like if you were to brush your tongue to hard after eating breakfest and some of the acid and food came up. The smell is horrible and if you pay close enough attention once you figure this out you can almost smell the vomit type smell in your mouth. I did have some stomach trouble but this was light no pain at all just general "digestive issues" i would say. Please go visit a gastro ..since i have figured this is whats going on i will be visiting a gastro. Look around because sometimes youd be surprised that you dont need a physicians referal. I will be going to MN gastro where i set up an appointment . I would do this all over again just to be able to write to you guys who have shared the same pain as me a very possible solution to our problem if its not tonsil stones nor dental hygiene. I would like to Thank God for delivereing me from the yar and a few months i was clueless, many times strssed because of this terrible condition, and even thinking it was not worth living. Thank You God and God Bless each and ever one of you..btw i will be copying and pasting this to other forums also because i spent countless of days reading posting like ours searching for an answer . God bless !! just reply to this if you would like to send me an email also if you have questions or would like to talk also..Guys there is hope and remember God is in control guys:))

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

1.892 sec, (2)