CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites and my terrible health

Ro2myrr Views: 863
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,104,038

Re: Parasites and my terrible health

Have you seen a physician? Have you had your thyroid tested? I am also very thin & when my thyroid went bonkers, I would get so tired that I couldn't even walk to the mailbox. Also related to low thyroid are gluten intolerance and hair loss. You might want to get a complete physical to rule out any major health issues. That growling in your stomach definitely sounds like parasites. Some of them can live in your body for a loooong time, so be prepared to see them leaving your body for a while. If you have never had a coffee enema, you might want to research that, too. My son was very thin, too & the doctors described him as "failure to thrive" child. He had a distended stomach (no doubt gluten-intolerant and full of worms looking back). But you know what he did? When he got into his teens, he started working out with weights and building up the strength of his body and he got so strong after 5 or 6 years, that he actually became a personal trainer for a while. Not a big muscle-bound guy, but a lean, strong one. good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)