CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colloidal silver, candida, good bacteria

SuperQ Views: 8,127
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,995,757

Re: Colloidal silver, candida, good bacteria

Have you thought of using pink salt? Good bacteria lives under the protection of salt( i strongly recommend pink salt).. I read i post earlier about hcl which is needed in the stomach without pink salt the body can not product hcl which helps to kill bacteria in the stomach.. You should also think about doing enemas, saltwater flush and bath detox..I do culture vegs to creat my own good bacteria( i call it stomach in a jar) because your stomach at this moment can not breakdown anything further more you can not use metal to stir or use with these live cultured bacteria so i dont think Colloidal Silver is good for you..it will kill the good and bad like Antibiotics .. You should also do like walking or something because fungal and bacteria congest the lymphatic system and backs up so much toxin in you body.. Toxic will be had to remove if you dont have the vital nutrients to help the body.. Magnesium, cq10, potassium, ect.. I would really recommend that you should start culturing vegs remember to start out slow with 1-2 tablespoon when your body can take more do more.. I would also suggest that you make beet kvass this has good bacteria and good salt in it for you.. This is also a good blood detox tonic..every morning i mix 1/4 pink salt with a half of lemon in a quart jar and drink this first thing in the morning this will help you to alkaline your blood...bacteria and fungal is very active in the evening between 1-4am you need to support the body at night with a green super drink..I do agree with some of the post and not with all of the post..you are having leaky gut with is making you have an allergic reaction to all different types of food.. If you can afford it acupuncture would help with this..you are not only fight fungal but an extreme case of bacteria..good luck.. Please start using pink salt and there is a website called health beyond hype they have pinks..hcl..liver and kidney cleanse this website is packed full of information..A little about myself i was very sick as a kid and was given so many Antibiotics which has caused me as my sickness as your.. I am know at a point of balance..i have study a lot about fungal and bacteria in how they reproduce and travel in the body.. I have been culturing veg and drinks..growing my own probiotics..collodial silver is not your answer it is to start rebalancing your body and it starts in the gut.. I hope i have helped you..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.953 sec, (2)