CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help please

Eneia Views: 4,398
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,099,836

Re: Help please

I ve been there too, with parents telling me that not being able to take a warm bath was mu problem (we only had a shower cubicle!). Don t despair, you will eventually recover thanks to the internet. I ve been ill for 25 years but made enormous progress in the past few years thanks to curezone and other sites.
My advice? If you believe you have adrenal issues, stop spending any money on anything, and save up for that doctor. Rahter than spending 10 euros here and there, go see that doctor. He may not even require you to do additional tests. Prepare yourself for the time you meet him, clear medical history and summary of your own research, as well as summary of test results.
Then trust his judgement. I have spent thousands of pounds (i live in the UK) on supplements, and if you don t go see someone who has experience of your symptoms, when there is one in your country, you re probably headed straight to trying the next new supplement that worked for someone else, because it s not too expensive.
Now if you go and see someone you *know* can help, think about your stress levels when you have at last someone you can trust - it s like going to the restaurant rather than cooking your own food: you can relax and you know things will be ok!
If you really don t have any money, reduce any other cost: live with your parents, get time off Uni if you were going, and get amy job that comes up. If you re exhausted, learn to hide it, you ll probably be able to keep the job for a few months before they realise you re not well, and that will be enough money to pay for doctor and some treatment. Then go see the doctor, start the treatment while resting as much as possible to recover from the job. And rinse and repeat. Don t let your poverty thoughts prevent you to get better. I ve been there and I ve lost more money and time for wanting to save something that with hindsight is nothing. I speak French, and I m happy to talk with you whenever I have any energy. Pm me if you need to. :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)